GOT QUESTIONS ... WELL WE HAVE ANSWERS
Web design, web development, and digital marketing can be an intimidating process. We strive to take the confusion out of the process, Pixel prides itself on transparency and we want you to be comfortable as we move through the process. That is why we have compiled a list of the most commonly asked questions.
If you don’t find your question, we want to hear from you!
We Want To Hear From You
Web Design Questions?
Often, websites that have invested very little into the design phase are messy, hard to navigate, and lack any kind of brand consistency. These are all things that will drive potential leads away from your website. On the other hand, well-designed websites will help to decrease the development time, increase the overall click-through rate, and ultimately improve your overall ROI.
Our default is WordPress because people from various technical abilities are able to take their website and run with it once it is live, however, we are always willing to assist you in finding what is right for you!
- – Website optimization
- – Search engine optimization
- – Social media marketing
- – Content optimization
- – Pay per click advertisement
- – and conversion optimization
From those services we take a kind of “à la carte” approach and create a campaign that suits the needs of your business.
So in our opinion … yes, it is an essential aspect of business in today’s market.
If you are more of a do it yourself here are some things to consider:
- – How many downloads has the theme received?
- – When was it last updated … if it isn’t recent then stay clear.
- – What are the reviews like.
- – Does it offer a demo.
- – Is it responsive?
- – How much does it cost, is it cheap. If so remember you often get what you pay for (most quality themes go for $50 – $100).
- – Schema markup.
- – Fixing website errors like broken links causing 404 results.
- – Optimizing page titles, and descriptions.
- – Optimizing image alt tags.
- – Addressing accessibility issues.
- – Content optimization (blogs, and or service / product pages).
- – Adding the proper metadata.
- – And so on…
As for SEO being important, at Pixel we consider it the foundation to any successful digital marketing campaign.
For Pixel our prices vary by the scope of the campaign. Wouldn’t the scope stay the same you ask? Well no, some campaigns only require minor editing which takes less time to manage where there are other campaigns that require a lot more hands-on optimization.
Curious as to what type of campaign you need, let’s chat!